Foliole Friends

Fuming, steaming, stimulating. A Camaraderie Cafe

Friday, May 12, 2006

The evening itself

Muskaan sent an sms at 7:25 in the morning. A change in plan was suggested. Instead of dinner we could meet for the lunch. Few phone calls were made here and there and we finally decided to stick to the original plan.

At 4:57 another sms by Muskaan. Pritika was still not informed.

I reach the adda by 5:30. I am the only one there. After some time I see Ravinder coming. Soon after Pritika reaches followed by Bhartesh and then Michael. Muskaan and Nishu reach. few pictures are clicked and we are set to go.

I hope the other guys tell the story from here onwards ...

1 Comments:

  • At 1/6/06 11:57 PM, Blogger लाल्टू said…

    Hey u all! saw the photos!
    muskaan all over!
    now the others dont get jealous about that! I meant the muskaan on the faces obviously. Duh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home