Foliole Friends

Fuming, steaming, stimulating. A Camaraderie Cafe

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Look(ing) ahead in hope

I am trying to get a hang of this collective blog and I am excited.
This morning Muskaan SMSed me that I should fill the green sheet (?) of her slam book with a long piece. I am excited about that too.
Last evening Ravinder and I had a nice chat over dinner at Ginza. From Rang De Basanti to Narmada Bachao Andolan to William Blake. The final thrust for this blog came from that conversation.
Looking forward to meeting all you guys and spend a long time.
Nishu suggested that we should go for a movie. I like the idea.
Priyo has gone to Manipur to write his exams. He will come back after about two months.
So the rest of the gang, Bhartesh, Muskaan, Nishu, Pritika, Ravinder and I should meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home