Foliole Friends

Fuming, steaming, stimulating. A Camaraderie Cafe

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Planning an evening

Most of the gang finished exams today, only Bhartesh has some left. In fact he has to go to Delhi to write one on the 12th. Meanwhile we are trying to squeeze in a get-together. We are meeting tomorrow. Still not decided where to go or what to do. Anyway let's see what the mood is tomorrow at 5:30 as we gather at what Nishu calls our adda. A dinner is certainly on.

I wrote in Muskaan's slam book, though she wasn't too happy about the length. She expected me to have written more. I was saying something about the economy of words but she shut me up and gave me a practical lesson in word thrift.

Ravinder wrote too in that same slam book. But he also couldn't escape being a victim of her ire. What he did wrong I leave to him to tell.

I have Nishu's slam book to write in too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home